Aceites Vallejo is in continuous expansion and improvement
At Aceites Vallejo tradition and innovation go hand in hand. We preserve our oil mill in Torredonjimeno for the production of our traditional oil. And we have modern and adapted facilities in Martos for the bottling and commercial department.
In this way, our oil mill in Torredonjimeno (Jaén) has:
- 3 olive reception centres located at different points in the Campiña-Sur area of the province of Jaén.
- 3 olive milling lines.
- 7 olive cleaning and washing lines.
- 97 tanks for bulk oil storage, with a total capacity of 4,300,000 kilos.
- Laboratory and tasting room for complete oil analysis, offering quality control and food safety in all our products.
Our facilities in Martos (Jaén) have:
- 7 bottling lines, with a capacity of 15 million litres per year.
- Air-conditioned stainless steel cellar, with all the guarantees for preserving the organoleptic quality of our oils and with a storage capacity of 1,300,000 kg.